EoI in Hosting the ISFMS Conference
The ISFMS Steering Committee seeks Expressions of Interest (EoI) from universities/organizations/individual scholars to host an edition of the ISFMS Conference Series. There is no restriction in the geographic areas considered.
What is the ISFMS?
The International Symposium on Frontiers in Molecular Science (ISFMS) is a conference series dedicated to bring together scientists and leaders from different areas to discuss important recent developments in molecular science.
The Non-Coding RNAs and Epigenetics in Cancer edition aimed to highlight the most exciting developments and the latest breakthroughs in oncology, and brought together 129 participants from 43 countries. Please, see the promotional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7R1ld2VEwk.
Please note that the follow-on editions will not be restrained to the topics discussed in previous editions and, therefore, new and different topics within the molecular science field are sought.
The ISFMS is organized every two years. The ISFMS Steering Committee is accepting EoIs to organize editions from 2021 onwards.
Bidders must provide arguments that they have the facility and capacity to organize and host a three-day symposium for 200–300 participants including:
- Easy access to the symposium venue and the capability to offer a wide range of services, such as catering, WLAN and internet services, organization of social events, etc.
- Ability to cover all costs with registration fees and sponsoring.
When necessary, and based on the input provided by the local host, MDPI will provide administrative support and will manage the website on Sciforum. MDPI will help to edit the abstracts and prepare the conference book. MDPI will help to design the logos and banners for the conference website, flyers, posters, roll-ups, lanyards, conference bags, etc. following the style of previous ISFMS editions. MDPI will promote the new conference edition on relevant MDPI journals and any other relevant communication channels.
Expression of Interest Instructions
- EoI must be submitted to EoI@mdpi.com
- The application should not exceed two A4 pages and must include:
- Name(s) of the bidder(s), contact details and a short biography
- Name of the planned venue (city and infrastructure)
- Proposed dates for the conference, with rationale
- Proposed topics for the conference
The Selection Committee looks forward to receiving your EoI. Please feel free to forward this call for EoI to other interested parties.
Dr. Lucia Russo
Ms. Yue Chen